Professional Floor Plans
Do you have a large home with great spaces inside and out? Our professionally rendered floor plans provide a birdseye view of your home's layout and featured exterior spaces. Each detailed plan is drawn to scale and produced in electronic and hard copy.
Listing Floor Plans - An Example
This professionally rendered floor plan shows the layout for 6321 Keelson Drive in Madison's Faircrest neighborhood. It offers an excellent conceptual overview of this home's many excellent spaces. For example:
- The floor plan displays the total square footage and the dimensions of each room.
- It also shows featured exterior spaces, such as the front porch, main level balcony, main level brick patio, and lower level concrete patio.
- The floor plan even shows details such as the location of unfinished storage space, built-in shelving, the radon mitigation system, washer and dryer, fireplace, sinks, kitchen appliances, lower level wet bar, and more.
More Examples of Listing Floor Plans
These layouts show three more examples of great marketing:
- 6577 Matz Rd: Note the attention to detail. This floor plan shows the heated workshop, the 4-season sun room, and plumbing placement for an extra wet bar.
- 5597 Nutone St: Another great floor plan which shows all the details. This drawing shows the 3-season porch, deck, hot tub, wet bar, and even the cedar closet.
- 202 Everglade Dr: This layout shows the 3-season porch, deck and pergola, fencing, and extra storage in the garage.
Who pays for your floor plan?
We do. This is just one of many examples of marketing that goes the extra mile. Contact us right now or by phone at 608-852-7071 for a complimentary consultation. We'll tell you how much your home is worth and put a customized marketing plan in place for your home.