Madison Southwest Side Condominiums
The condominium options on the southwest side of Madison include a mix of established and newer developments, with most units selling for under $200,000. This side of town features a number of townhouse style condos, which have become increasingly popular due to the growth of nearby Epic Systems. Bookmark this page and use it to browse all available southwest side condo listings. Note we provide a brief overview of some of the area's more popular condominium communities toward the bottom of this page.
Looking for regular updates on the condos for sale on the southwest side of Madison, Wisconsin? Register with our website, and we'll send you new listings which meet your most important criteria.
All Madison Southwest Side Condos for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$100,000 - $200,000|
|$200,000 - $300,000|
- 3 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 1,900 SqFt
Condo for Sale, 2 Days
Welcome Home! This 3 Br, 3.5 Bth Townhouse Condo Is A Great Find. Spacious Main Floor W/ Private ...
- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,430 SqFt
Condo for Sale, 3 Days
Showings Start 10/21. Don't Miss This Great Half-duplex In A Great Location. Near Lots Of Great S...
- 2 Beds
- 2.0 Baths
- 1,564 SqFt
Condo for Sale, 6 Days
Beautiful, Sunny, Open West Side Condominium. Oversized Windows In Every Room Brings In Plenty Of...
Recent Southwest Side Condo Sales
|Address||Sold Price||Sold Date||Bed||Bath||Sqft.||Price Per Sqft|
|2053 Mckenna Blvd||$150,000||2018-10-18||3||2.50||1493||$100|
|2112 Post Rd||$125,000||2018-10-17||2||1.50||1283||$97|
|3418 S Stone Creek Cir||$232,000||2018-10-15||2||2.50||1644||$141|
|3414 S Stone Creek Cir||$232,000||2018-10-15||3||2.00||1657||$140|
|3017 Nessling St||$222,500||2018-10-15||2||2.00||1638||$136|
|#204 - 3848 Maple Grove Dr - #204||$167,500||2018-10-15||2||2.00||1236||$136|
|7485 East Pass||$222,500||2018-10-12||2||2.50||1695||$131|
|#116 - 6754 Raymond Rd - #116||$182,500||2018-10-10||2||2.00||1564||$117|
|1617 Mckenna Blvd||$128,900||2018-10-01||2||1.50||1148||$112|
|3103 Limekiln St||$221,000||2018-10-01||2||2.00||1638||$135|
|3429 Keswick Ct||$215,000||2018-09-28||3||2.00||1564||$137|
|3432 S Stone Creek Cir||$220,000||2018-09-27||2||2.50||1435||$153|
|6858 Park Ridge Dr||$120,000||2018-09-21||2||1.50||1076||$112|
|#e - 6973 Chester Dr - #E||$160,000||2018-09-21||2||1.50||1099||$146|
|2818 Cimarron Tr||$157,000||2018-09-20||2||2.00||1250||$126|
|7103 Discovery Ln||$210,000||2018-09-20||2||2.50||1426||$147|
|2125 Luann Ln||$118,000||2018-09-14||2||1.00||1140||$104|
|#2 - 6633 Raymond Rd - #2||$155,000||2018-09-13||3||2.50||1486||$104|
|4005 Maple Grove Dr||$214,900||2018-09-11||3||3.50||1900||$113|
|3013 Bradbury Rd||$200,000||2018-09-10||3||2.50||2112||$95|
The Southwest Side Condo Market
- * With Accepted Offers: 17
- * Without Accepted Offers: 18
- * Total Active Listings: 35
- * % with Accepted Offers: 49%
- * Months of Inventory: 1.3
Sold 10/19/2017 - 10/19/2018
- * Total Sold Listings: 170
- * Highest Sold Price: $275,000
- * Lowest Sold Price: $60,000
- * Average Sold Price: $172,394
- * Median Sold Price: N/A
* Source: IDX Active & Sold Listings
* Property Types: Condo
Southwest Side Condominium Guides
Use the links below to access our guides to many of the condominium associations on Madison's southwest side.
Featured Condo Communities on Madison's Southwest Side
More Condos for Sale on Madison's Southwest Side
We're here to help you buy or sell a condo within any of the developments on the southwest side of Madison. Read on for an overview of more condo associations on this side of town.
- Black Creek Condos - A total of 20 three-bedroom townhouse style condos on Stonecreek Drive just south of McKee Rd.
- Bridgeport Place - More townhouse style condominiums located along Waterford Circle near Maple Prairie Park.
- Cimarron Glen - A total of 13 affordable town homes on Cimarron Trail in the Westhaven Trails neighborhood.
- The Crossings at Elver Park - Affordable, garden style conversions on Morraine View Drive.
- Deer Point Trails - Spacious condominiums located in a natural setting along the southern edge of Elver Park.
- Dorchester Place - Twenty-one townhouses with great access to local shopping, dining and entertainment along McKee Rd.
- Lexington Condominiums - Very affordable, garden style condos located along Park Ridge Drive and Park Edge Drive in the Greentree neighborhood.
- McKenna Rowhouse - Two-story town homes on Raymond Rd and McKenna Blvd.
- New Centurion Condominiums- Very affordable, garden style condos located at 6701 Fairhaven Rd right off of Maple Grove Drive.
- New Pointe - More affordable, garden style condominiums on Gammon Lane and McKenna Boulevard.
- New West - A community of affordable condominiums situated along Cimarron Trail and Santa Fe Trail.
- Park Hill Condos - Thirty-six garden style properties on the 6700 and 6800 block of Raymond Road.
- Park Ridge Condos - Twenty, 2-story town homes on the 6800 and 6900 blocks of Park Ridge Drive.
- Tipperary Green - Two & three-bedroom townhouses located on the 4000 block of Maple Grove Dr near Nesbitt Rd.
- Winchester Park - Affordable town houses near the western edge of Elver Park.
- Windsor Condominiums - Affordable town homes on Gammon Rd and Park Ridge Drive.
- Woodhill Condos - Thirty-four garden style units tucked away in a wooded setting just off Gammon Rd.
Questions about any of the condos for sale on the southwest side of Madison, WI? Call or contact us online 24/7.